Diligent Missouri Lawyers Working With Issues of Defective Roadways and Truck Accidents
Truck accident attorneys serving the Columbia area
In some cases, poor road conditions are the primary cause of truck accidents. When you suffer an accident that you believe to be a result of defective roadways, it is imperative that you contact an attorney immediately. At Eng & Woods, Attorneys at Law, we have more than 100 combined years of legal experience in representing people involved in auto accidents. We are feisty, assertive litigators who stop at nothing to achieve a positive result for you, so that you can feel at ease knowing you will be able to pay for your medical and rehabilitation bills.
Columbia truck accident attorneys who hold counties accountable for defective roadways
Every driver has the right to expect roadways that are safely designed and constructed, and maintained with care at all times of the year. When defective roadways occur in high-traffic areas, the dangers become exponentially greater. Some of the most common defective roadway hazards include:
- Inadequate guardrails or a complete lack of guardrails
- Signs blocked by trees, buildings or other objects
- Defective traffic lights or road lighting or improper signage
- Bridge defects or collapses
- Hazards due to road construction, including a lack of warning about upcoming road work
- Insufficient medians or lack of shoulders on the road
- Dangerous intersections, potholes, dropoffs, road conditions or road designs
- Other hazardous conditions on the road, or failure to maintain the roads
Protecting you at every turn
At Eng & Woods, Attorneys at Law, we make you our top priority. Our competent truck accident attorneys safeguard your rights as a victim in the face of opposing counsel. Our truck accident attorneys offer clients:
- Personalized attention. You meet with an attorney when you hire our services. You’re never handed off to a paralegal or office assistant. We make ourselves available to you when you need us most.
- Accessibility. It’s important to us that we accommodate your schedule. We keep Saturday morning hours, and will take an evening appointment if your work or illness doesn’t allow you to come during the say. We’ll even make home visits if you’re severely injured or very ill.
- Meticulous work. We pride ourselves on our attention to details. We copy every bit of information you have, and will track down missing accident reports or depositions if you don’t have a copy.
Work with our truck accident attorneys in Columbia for representation
To schedule your free initial consultation, call Eng & Woods, Attorneys at Law at 877-888-2345 or contact us online. We have free parking available to all visitors, and can also be reached by bus. We operate on contingency, so you’ll never have up-front costs.